In website development, RWD – Responsive Website Design is a concept optimum viewing experience to the user irrespective of device he uses with minimum of resizing of components of website and web page scrolling. The design concept uses the media queries and relative sizing through CSS3 to give optimum viewing to the end user.
Today mostly every employees want to work on a wide range of devices – from PCs to tablets and smartphones. Our Responsive Intranet Design for PC’s and mobile devices lets you access your organization’s intranet securely and easily, whether you are in the office, on a client visit, or working from home. The screen view automatically adjusts to the device you are using just now.
We focus on Progressive Enhancement that enables the webpage to evaluate the capacity of the device first and then load only selected elements that are supported. In simple words, if the visitor browses the webpage through bigger device like a desktop computer, the website would load all the features but then for mid-sized or smaller devices like iPhone or Windows Phone, it’ll display only crucial content of core elements.
Responsive web designing requires technological skills and good resources. We have both. Our responsive web designers do keep Mobile First in mind while developing adaptive designs. With more than 50 expert web & graphic designers, our teams consists of innovative coders in HTML5, XML, CSS3, and everything that is required to develop responsive web design with sharp resolution.
Highlights of Our Responsive Website Designs
We create a miniature of the website that fits to every size of display screen without messing up the core elements. We have robust methodology to follow that tests the websites on different devices and shows their scalability. Below mentioned are few features of our responsive web design that make us different.
- We have in-house teams of web designers, graphic designers, 3D graphic designers, and multi-media experts that make a total over 300.
- We keep layout and navigation pattern in mind.
- We develop from the scratch and also help refitting existing websites.
- Or smart phones, we keep the rule of ‘one eye, one thumb’ in consideration before developing responsive website.
- Our designers are up-to-date with latest programming in web designing such as Responsive Java Script calls and the like.
- We differentiate layers over complexities and develop adaptive website accordingly.
- Smaller screens require simple yet convincing designs, we provide it.
- Our digital strategy changes as per the requirement.